Policy regarding treatment of personal data
23/5 2018, the following policy has been prepared / updated for SA Möbler AB.
We protect your privacy and therefore we have developed a structured framework for managing information about you as a person.
Our intention here is to tell us how we handle your personal information, what we use it for, who will get to know them and under what conditions and how to claim or take advantage of your rights.
We process your personal information primarily to fulfill our obligations towards you. Our starting point is not to process more personal information than is necessary for purposes, and we always strive to use the least privacy-sensitive data.
We need your personal information to fulfill our commitments to you and any organizations you represent, but also to provide you with good service regarding marketing and other information. In addition, we may also need your information to comply with laws and to conduct customer and market analyzes.
You are entitled to oppose that we use your personal information for direct marketing and we always provide adequate ways for you request stop of usage.
- According to the Swedish Marketing Act, there is no requirement for consent (however, the possibility to refrain from further information by active choice). The registered party has actively opposed receiving information.
- The marketing concerns the trader's own, similar products or field of business.
- The physical person can clearly object to the data being used for marketing purposes when collecting the data and at any subsequent marketing announcement without charge.
In addition, as an individual or as a representative, if you are contacting or initiating a dialogue about possible joint business commitments, relevant information is always stored with reference to our ability to comply with the requirements of the Accounting Act and to provide important information regarding your prospects for future business and service obligations that can be deduced - put together with previously completed business / inquiry.
What personal data do we treat?
We treat only personal information when we have legal basis. We do not process personal data in any case other than when they are required to fulfill obligations under contract and law. Here for examples of personal data that we process, in whole or in part. First of all, we treat data derived from you and your employment / business, but if a customer acts as an individual, we refer to their completely private information.
- E-mail address
- Date of birth (only by private company without separate company id or as an actual consumer.)
- User name
- Payment card number, credit card number and other bank-related information.
- Data you register - leave yourself / voluntarily.
- Content that you publish, so-called user-generated content.
How do we access your personal information?
We try to obtain your consent as far as possible before we begin processing your personal information, you give your consent to processing your personal information when you submit your information to us, send a request or conduct an actual transaction.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. We will no longer process your personal data or retrieve new, provided that it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under agreement or law. Keep in mind that withdrawal of consent may mean that we cannot fulfill the obligations we have in relation to you.
We also get access to your personal information as follows.
- Details you provide us directly, in writing or orally.
- Information that is registered when you visit our website.
- Information we receive from public registers.
- Information that we receive when hiring one of our employees.
- Information that we receive when you sign up for newsletters and other mailings.
- Information that we receive when answering surveys and surveys.
- Information that we receive when you contact us, seeks employment with us, take employment with us or otherwise contact us.
What information do we provide to you?
When we collect your personal information for the first time, we will inform you of how we have received the personal data, what we will use them for, what rights you have under the data protection laws and how you can use them and whether your information has to be saved according to the Accounting Act or the Marketing Act. You will also be informed of who is responsible for personal data processing and how to contact us if you have questions or need to provide a request or request regarding your personal information and / or rights.
Is your information processed satisfactorily?
We develop continuously routines and practices to ensure that your personal information is handled safely. The starting point is that only workers and other persons within the organization who need the personal data to perform their duties must have access to them.
In the case of sensitive personal data, we have established special authorization controls, which mean higher protection of your personal data.
Our security systems are developed with your integrity in focus and to a great extent protect against intrusion, destruction, and other changes that may pose a threat to your privacy.
We do not transfer personal data in cases other than those expressly stated in this policy or fall under the Marketing Act or the Accounting Act as well as upon agreements with you as a part.
When do we leave personal data
Our starting point is not to disclose your personal information to third parties unless you have consented to it or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under contract or law. In cases where we disclose personal information to third parties, we establish confidentiality agreements and ensure that personal data are processed in as safe a manner as possible.
SA Möbler AB is a personally responsible organization, which means that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and the use of your rights.